Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mom and Dad come to town

My parents came into town this weekend to visit from Boise Idaho. I took a couple of days off of work so that we could hang out. Keith and I decided to take them to Pitock Mansion. I would move in tomorrow!!! I have lived here almost 7 years and have never been. It was really fun. The views from up there were amazing. Below are a few pictures from our trip.






Next we went to the Clark County Fair. My sister Whitnie and her son Christopher went with us. All of the pictures I took seem to be of Chris. Let's face it he was the cutest of us all. He loved all the lights and animals. It was really fun to watch him.

I could not resist taking this picture. This is my parents playing Wii. I love the concentration =)

4 comments:

Tamara said...

AWWW!!!! Fun!!! And you're right! Chris is so cute!

Molly Jolley said...

I love the WII picture of mom and dad that is the best. :)

Stacey Bishop said...

I can just picture mom and dad playing mario kart:)

What a cool mansion that is. How far is it from your house? That would be an awesome place to take some photos!

Becky said...

What an awesome mansion. I too would like to move in. Isn't that Wii stuff so fun?! Our friends have it and we couldn't get enough! You have such a wonderful family it's fun to see pictures of them!