Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend. There was so much going on it is hard to blog everything so I have posted plenty of pictures to show. We had lots of friends and family come for Thanksgiving weekend. My sister Stacey and Her family, my parents, My sister Whitnie and her family and our good friends Joe & Shalyn Nelson and thier family. We had a great time. Musicians in the making.

Whitnie and I decorating a wedding cake for one of Whitnie's friends.
While we decorated the cakes the kids made sugar cookies and decorated them. It was a big mess but the end result was pretty tasty.

Shelly and I found a fun hat shop while we were visiting the Oregon Coast. She looked alot better in the hats than I did. So I made her pose.
While we were at the coast we found a great candy shop in seaside. The kids loved being able to pick out thier favorite candy. Ok maybe I did too!!!!!
Merry Go Round and Seaside Mall





Wade Watching Yo Gabba Gabba!


Owen falls asleep in the weirdest positions

4 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

i love the picture of owen asleep and wade watching yo gabba gabba those are the best

Becky said...

Love the asleep at the computer picture! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time this Thanksgiving. Now time to make the Christmas plans.

Leslie said...

WOW!! I don't know any of the kids!! they all looked great though!! My little 2 year old loves Yo Gabba Gabba also!! you know it's produced by Sarah (Knapp) Wolfgrams's uncle, and their are some episodes that her kids are in.

Audrey said...

Your family is so cute! It looked like a good time was had by all.

Where did you stay in cancun? We are looking for a place to stay for the last few days of our trip.