Tuesday, May 5, 2009

OK OK Im Sorry


So I have been getting a lot flack lately for not up dating my blog with house pictures. I am sorry. I sit at a computer all day at work and lately I just cannot stand to sit at a computer any longer. So I have not blogged lately, sorry. I know it is a terrible excuse but I will try and be better. So here is the update. The dry wall is all up and finished, and they are going to paint the inside and outside of the house this week; so stay tuned I will post more pictures. We are scheduled to close on the house June 25th, so we are less than 2 months away. Yippee!!!!!





6 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

how exciting its looking so good. and it seems like it is going pretty quickly atleast for me maybe not for you:) keep the updates coming. love ya

kimhumpherys said...

way cute house! i love it! good luck landscaping. i've been working on mine for 2 years (my yard is just too big) and it's still not done, then things die out here in the clay desert..sigh..i love it and someday i want to come to oregon and visit you! that is if you'll have a bunch of crazies at your new cute house!

Les and Cheryl said...

It's looking so good, I'm so glad we were able to get up there and see it. The pictures mean so much more since I can visualize what it's like.
loves

Leslie said...

WOW! sure looks a lot different since the last pictures you put up! looks really great!!!!!!!!! what a fun nice house!!!!!! that is great that you are closing next month!!! soooo exciting!!!! :) then it's sooooo much fun furnishing and decorating!!!! :)

Hill Family said...

The house is looking great!!! Can't wait to see it all finished.

The Original TomKat said...

YAY!