Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Birthday/Valentines Day


Since my Birthday is 3 days before Valentines day. We usually lump both holidays together. This year Keith went all out. He took me to Bonneville hot springs resort. Which is located in the Columbia Gorge. The hotel was beautiful. I was able to have a 1 hour massage, a mineral bath, and a wrap. We had our own private hot tub on our balcony and the food at the restaurant was fabulous. Keith won major points for my birthday. I only hope I can make his birthday as nice.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

That place looks amazing! Adam and I will have to try it out sometime! Happy birthday to you too! It looks like you had a pretty good birthday your self.

Les and Cheryl said...

It looks like a beautiful place. Glad you had such a good time. We will have to go do something fun the next time we are in town.

Stacey Bishop said...

That place looks awsome! Can Keith buy that for my birthday? Um Adam would come and not him of course. That would be a little wierd ;)

kimhumpherys said...

Wow, I don't know if you'll be able to top that one for Keith's bday! Good job Keith! Glad you had such a great day!

Molly Jolley said...

So fun it looks like a really nice place to stay. we all need to go on a trip that would be so fun.