Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Snow Day

One Saturday Keith and I noticed that there was a ton of snow in the mountains. So we decided to pack the dogs in the car and head up to the mountains for the day. The dogs had so much fun they chased each other in the snow for hours. The snow was so deep that they had to hop like rabbits to get anywhere it was too cute. We had a blast. Here are some of the pictures we took.
I love this picture of Brody with his tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth. You can tell he is having the time of his life.

Keith tried to spell my name in the snow. How Romantic =)
Then Keith decided he wanted to try out the 4 wheel drive in our new Grand Cherokee. We got stuck. While Keith's Jeep wrangler that we have spent thousands on fixing up for 4 wheeling sat all warm and dry in our garage. Go Figure. Thanks to some kind men in a truck who pulled us out. Then a truck got stuck and we had to pull them out. All in all it was a great day.

8 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

wow. I feel closer to Keith now that I have seen his urine in the snow. You should be proud. We tried to make a snowman in Utah with no avail. Averi is a little jealous (and very impressed with the detail work).

PS. now as I am writing this Averi and Owen are running around the house saying "Keith pee'd in the snow, Keith pee'd in the snow like a dog" I can always look to you guys for setting a good example for my kids.

Molly Jolley said...

snow day how fun. love the pictures. i have to agree with stacey about keith and the snow. learning so many new things about each other. i love blogging :)

Karyn said...

So what does Keith think your name is...??? Isn't your middle name Anne? Maybe that's what he was trying to do. :)

Your dogs are so cute. My kids LOVED them!

Lindsay Klinger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay Klinger said...

That was my question. It looks nothing like my name. I guess it takes a special talent to write in the snow =)

Audrey said...

Lindsay, Yea I am excited that you broke down and started a blog. I have been harassing my sisters to do the same for a while! It will be nice to see what your up to!

Question: I think Adams brother Sam and his new wife Jessica might be in your ward. The just got married in February. They live down the street from the HP building.

Lindsay Klinger said...

Audrey I think that might be the Fishers Landing ward. Which is the ward that borders ours. We meet in the same building.

Les and Cheryl said...

writing your name in the snow is true love, or maybe just plain weird.