Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dinner with the Trost's

My sister Whitnie and her family came over on Saturday night. It was a last minute decision so we ordered a bunch of burgers from Carls Jr. The picture above is what my Kitchen looked like after dinner.
Chris was funny. He thought that Jada made a perfect bench. She is so patient. She just laid there and let him crawl all over her.

Shelly decided to stay the night and go to church with us in the morning. So we let Jada sleep on the guest bedroom bed with Shelly that night. She loved it we never let her sleep on the bed. The only problem now is that she thinks Shelly is her best friend. She kept laying on top of Shelly when we were watching a movie and followed her around all morning. I only hope we can keep Jada off of the guest bed now. I may have created a monster.

6 comments:

Sorensens said...

How fun, I have not had Carls Jr. in so long and that sounds so good right now. Looks like you guys had a good time.

Stacey Bishop said...

How fun!! I wish I could have been there. The counter looks about how I would picture it. I love Jada the bench. She's just the right height. I love that Chris is just sitting with a straight face.

Molly Jolley said...

thats fun that you guys got together for dinner. sorry i havent been blogging for a while since we havent had internet since we moved but we finally got it today yippy love ya

Les and Cheryl said...

Good job Jada!
p.s. When your typing in the letters at the bottom, that somehow proves who you are, do you feel like your typing the whole alphabet. I got it wrong the first time and had to do over

Audrey said...

That is funny about Jeda! That dog just has a lot of love to give!! :)
Chris is getting so big! I remember when he was first born and he was smaller then a stuffed animal! :)

The SMITH's said...

good luck with Jada, we made that mistake once. Now Crash sleep's with Britton and occasionally sneeks up on my bed without waking Mike or I. It's nice you have Whitnie so close by. I have Brandie, but to tell you the truth I'd rather have my Whitney. I'm sure I'll miss her(Brandie) when we are not in the same ward!!!