Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!


The dogs absolutely love going for a swim whenever we go to the Klinger's


Grampa giving the grandkids rides on the ATV - the kids love this!

Keith's Dad opening some of his birthday gifts - Mike turns 58 this year!
The Klinger's hanging out teaching wiffle ball to the grandkids
JR (Keith's brother) teaching Corinne the mechanics of a good swing!
Keith teaching Calem how real (left-handed) hitters swing the bat

Linz hangin with Keith's parents. I'm sure the conversation was interesting?! Notice Cody (dog) bearing his teeth for the camera

3 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

I can't believe how big corinne is. I didn't realize it has been so long since I've seen her. I cannot get over Keiths parents house. It is seriously postcard worthy.

kimhumpherys said...

Love their house! Ben's parents have a cabin similar to this past Park city that we all have fun at! Love wiffle ball! My kids were introduced to the fantastic sport last year! I need to get us a set..thanks for reminding me. Good times!

Sorensens said...

Hi It's Jen Meador, now Sorensen. I was just blog hoppin and found your blog through another blog which led me here, oh my how are you? Hope you are doing good.
Have a great day, Jen