Friday, May 16, 2008

One Year ago Today

As I sit hear in my office surrounded by so much work that three people would never be able to complete it in a day. I began to look out the window and see the sun for the first time this year. and I remebered that One year ago today Keith and I were on a plane Flying to Meet my sister Stacey and her husband Adam in Playa Del Carmen Mexico. We had such a great time. We snorked, bathed in the sun, shopped, visited the Myan Ruins of Chitzenitza (I don't know how to spell it), ate tons, and had way too many Virgin Daqaris and Pina coladas. Oh how I wish I was back thier today. I could use a good vacation. So I have made the decision that this time next year we are definatley taking another big Vacation we deserve it. Below are some of our pictures from the Vacation.








7 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

oh I need a vacation about now. Count us in for next year!! You guys did such a good job choosing last year. All we did was copy you and book it. I love that our husbands got along so well (maybe too well:)

ps. I can't wait for Molly's whiney comment about how she was like giving birth or something!

Molly Jolley said...

What me be whiney i dont know what she is talking about:)

kimhumpherys said...

sounds like fun linz..you definetly got some good sun!..it looks amazing there! that's great you got away w/your sis! next april we're planning a trip to hawaii w/Kirstin & her hubby. they have a timeshare and we're tagging along. it's really hot here in utah now, and can't wait till memorial day when our pool opens!

The SMITH's said...

I love how blue the water is! Looks like you and Stacey had a blast, and I think it's so neat that your hubbies get along. I'm sooo ready for another cruise. We got started 6 yrs ago and been hooked ever since we've averaged one a year.
It helps when you can write them off for business conferences. I know how lame does the "DJ" cruise sound. But it's been fun. I totally recommend the carribean. The water is NAVY blue you would never believe me until you saw for yourself.

Les and Cheryl said...

It's hard to believe sky can be that blue, and being from California that water can be that clear and probably warm. I hope you have a chance to go again.

Sorensens said...

How fun, boy I need a good vacation with out kids. Next year it is our 10th anniversary and I told ken he is in charge of where we go-who knows it might be downtown Denver, I just want to get away.

BeckyIrwin said...

Wow, how beautiful!! I wish I could go! You look great and happy!!