Sunday, July 27, 2008

Klinger Family Reunion

This weekend was the 1st annual Klinger Family Reunion. The weekend started with Keith and some of his cousins going 4 wheelin on Friday. I unfortunately could not get work off that day so I could not go. Keith's cousin Jamie took all of the pictures that day. She said she would email them to me. So I will post those when I get them. Then on Saturday we had a big BBQ and family gathering at Keith's Uncle Jim's house. Thank's Jim and Debbie I think we all had a wonderful time. I Signed up to bring cupcakes and a pasta salad. I got a little over Zealous and made 40 cupcakes. In case you are wondering what 40 cupcakes and a large pasta salad look like I took a picture.
Mike (Keith's Dad) and his band performed for us. They did a wonderful job and sounded great. I would hire them. Mike is the one in the blue T-shirt playing the key board.

5 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

How fun! the cupcakes look awesome!

Becky said...

That looked like a really fun reunion and some very cute cupcakes. Our family is up for a reunion and it should be easier now that we are back in the west. Chris is taking the bar exam tomorrow and the next day. Yikes!

Molly Jolley said...

i cant believe how awesome your cupcakes look. i for sure would have just bought mine :) you little homemaker. looks like a fun party.

Les and Cheryl said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to get a Hatch family reunion going, but it just doesn't happen. Do you think we could hire Mike and his group!

Tamara said...

That looks like so much fun! And YUM!!!! I LOVE cupcakes!
I hope you guys are doing great!