Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trip to Boise

Sorry I am a little behind on my blogging. Last weekend I drove to Boise Idaho to visit my parents and my grandma. Here are a few pictures of my trip. I kept forgetting to take pictures so I don't have too many.

My Parents took me to this restaurant called Donnie Mac's Trailer Park Cuisine. The food was actually pretty good. But they had the place decorated like a trailer park it was pretty funny. Below are a few pictures.




My mom took me to lunch at Ms Tammi's tea house. I have never been to tea a tea house before. Of course we got Herbal tea, but it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

looks like a find trip that trailer park place is so funny. only in idaho :)

Audrey said...

Your so cute! It is nice to be able to visit family!