Sunday, January 25, 2009

Animal Cruelty

I could not help but post these pictures. They make me laugh every time I look at them.

Brody had decided it was a good idea to walk underneath the mixer when I turned it on. I was trying to make frosting to decorate a cake and when I turned on the mixer the powdered sugar went everywhere. Body had no idea he had anything on his face until Jada kept trying to lick him.


Yes I am this mean. I made Jada where this beanie one night in order to get her treat. She was not to thrilled about it. But she will do anything for food.

6 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

I love it there faces are so cute. they have such personatilies its like they are people.

Becky said...

That's cute. Dogs, just so loveable, not that I'd ever own one but that doesn't mean I can't adore other people's. Have you read Marley and Me yet? Pretty cute. I haven't seen the movie yet but I heard it was pretty good.

Les and Cheryl said...

OK that is kind of mean. But funny! They are such good dogs.

kimhumpherys said...

that is soo funny!! those did make me laugh!

The Original TomKat said...

Those are funny! I love Brody's face...so sad that the tougue doesn't stretch that far!

Rebecca said...

I stumbled upon your cute blog. This was so funny.