Sunday, February 15, 2009

Romantic Get Away

Since my Birthday is 3 days before Valentines day. Keith decided to combine both my birthday and Valentines Day. He took me to bend Oregon for the weekend. We stayed in the River house hotel. It was right on the river. Our hotel room had a hot tub and a fire place it was really nice. Then on Valentines Day he booked me a 1 hour Massage and a Foot rub. It was Awesome. They even severed me Sparkling cider and chocolate Fondue. Loved it. We had a great time. Below are some pictures of our weekend.




We went for a drive and in one of the parks there were like 10 deer just laying around eating the grass, they were nice enough to let us take a picture of them. The one above decided that his butt was the best view. We could not get him to turn around.
Above are pictures of the view from the balcony of our hotel room. I don't think the pictures do it justice.
This is a picture from the bridge we had to cross in order to get to the restaurant.



Above are a few pictures of our hotel room. It was such a nice place to stay. I hope we get to go there again sometime. Thanks for a wonderful weekend Honey I love You!!!!!

8 comments:

Becky said...

How womantic! I really liked the deer's behind the most, well, that hot tub looked pretty good too. Happy belated birthday. My friend Kristie has her birthday on valentine's day.

Leslie said...

How cool is that!!!!!?? what a wonderful husband you have!!! I love the pictures of the views!!! sooo pretty!! and that hot tub! was huge!!!! that is great that you guys had a little get away!! I hope you had a great birthday last week!!

The Original TomKat said...

What a great birthday/Valentine's treat! Good job Keith!

Tommy and I have decided it's definatly time for a get away and we were thinking of Bend- we'll have to check out that hotel. Chocolate fondue, here I come! Thanks for the suggestion!

kimhumpherys said...

now that place is gorgeous! it looks like a great place to getaway! you guys know how to do it right!!

Stacey Bishop said...

ahhhhhhh.....I really need that place right now. How awesome!

ps Kinda sneaky with the birthday Valentine combo there Keith....What are ya gonna do next combine your anniversary with Thanksgiving?:):)

Molly Jolley said...

looks like an awesome place and i love that it is cold outside and then you can go and enjoy the hot tub that is the best. love the view

Lindsay Klinger said...

Stacey - I didn't really combine birthday with v-day. Linz got a nice, lime-green i-Pod nano from me for her birthday. This trip was straight v-day all the way!!

Although I like your anniversary/turkey-day idea.

Keith

Les and Cheryl said...

Wow! What a nice week end! That must have been heaven. What a beautiful place.