Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom! As I sit here thinking about you today. I started to realize how many wonderful things you have done for me over the years. I am truley lucky to have such a wonderful mother. I love you. Below are some of my favorite things about you.

1. I love that you stay up all night trying to solve all of our problems.
2. I love that you take such good care of your mother.
3. I love that you get mad at me if I don't call you at least once a week.
4. I love that you put your family first before anything
5. I love that you love the gospel
6. I love that you support me in everything that I do
7. I love that you are not only my mother but also my friend
8. I love that you enjoy riding your ATV(I would never had guessed that you would own and ride an ATV)
9. I love that every vacation you take is to visit your Family. You are the glue that holds this family together.
10. Last but certainly not least I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

2 comments:

Les and Cheryl said...

Thank you so much Lindsay. That was so sweet. It made me cry. You are all such good kids, you make like a pleasure. I love you and Keith very much!

Molly Jolley said...

Seriously Stop trying to be the favorite. :) Love ya