Monday, June 9, 2008

Impromtu Beach Trip

Our good friends the Hills called us on Friday afternoon and asked if we wanted to go to the coast for the weekend with them. It was a tough decision stay home and clean my house or go to the coast. Naturally we decided to go to the coast. Below are some pictures of our weekend. Aww how romantic (don't mind the crazy beach hair!)
Mary Leigh was helping the boys play catch.


Breakfast at Pig N Pancake. Can't go to the beach with out going to Pig N Pancake.


Mary Leigh loved the Hot Cocoa although I think there are easier ways to drink it.
Porter was great at keeping the fire going. I think they may have a Pyro on thier Hands.
So we had the Missionaries that are staying at our house feed the dogs. judging by the below pictures of our bed can you guess where the dogs slept. When the cat is away the mouse will play.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, I wish I were there! That is one beautiful coastline. I don't know about your decision though, cleaning, isn't that what we all live for? Especially toilets.

Stacey Bishop said...

What an awesome location! How fun to just go unplanned. I bet it was fun cleaning that hair off your bed. That is too funny.

ps you look great!! (I'm kinda annoyed)

pss Keith you look great too!

kimhumpherys said...

yeah, what beach hair..? you look great! i love the coast..it looks a bit cold though! but definetly beautiful!

Audrey said...

What naughty Dogs! I am sure they just missed you guys! I love Cannon Beach! I am craving some beach time soon! You look really pretty and I can not believe how long your hair is! I just cut all mine off and kind of regreting it! O well i guess it will grow back eventually!

Sorensens said...

It looks beautiful there, we went to the Organ Coastline back in March it is so pretty there. Those are some great pictures you guys got.

Molly Jolley said...

What a fun weekend. And what a nice beach house. they coast looked really pretty. I love the hot chocolate picture. Thats the best

Les and Cheryl said...

That's a great house, is it theirs or a rental. I forget how pretty the Oregon Coast is. The kids look like they were having a great time. Looked a little cold though, which it usually is on the coast.

Karyn said...

I miss Cannon Beach and Seaside. Although I NEVER ventured into the water, my kids would and then come out numb. Kind of different from Newport huh? So pretty and always reminds me of Goonies. :)