Monday, June 16, 2008

My Little Helper

So I am teaching the Laurels in our ward how to decorate cakes this week. Which means I have about 6 batches of Icing to make. So I decided to get a head start on it tonight. As many of you know if you are not careful when you put the powdered sugar in the mixer powdered sugar will go all over the place. Well I thought I was being careful, but just as I turned the mixer on Jada walked right under me. Below is a picture of what she looked like. It is hard to see because she is yellow but she is covered in powdered sugar. As you can tell she had no clue. Can you imagine her surprise when Brody kept trying to lick her face.


2 comments:

Becky said...

That is so cute! Have you read the book Marley and Me? It is an adorable book about this couple that owned the worst dog ever and he happened to be a lab. too. A must read if you're a dog lover or even a liker, like myself.

Sorensens said...

How Cute is that. Oh, the new blog colors are great I love it.